1.What can I do with Digipe?
Ans – With DigiPe you can transfer money for end customer to any bank account across India instantly and earn commission.
- To offer money transfer services you have to become an authorized DigiPe Retailer. In addition to this, with DigiPe doing transaction anytime, anywhere & 24x7 is possible through DigiPe website or app.
- DigiPe currently has a network of over 2000 registered Retailers who are earning well with DigiPe.
2. What are the benefits of DigiPe?
- Benefits to Retailer,
- a) Anyone can become a DigiPe Retailer by providing a Proof of Identity (POI) and Proof of address (POA).
- b) Retailer can transfer money to any bank account in India and credit will be received in the bank account instantly through IMPS. Retailer can also use NEFT to transfer funds.
- c) Its convenient. Retailer can transfer upto Rs.50,000/- per sender per month to any bank account across India.
- d) Secure process with multiple layers of authentication ensure that your money is safe during transit.
- Benefits to Customer,
- a) Convenience of location & time. Customers do not need to travel to the bank branches and wait in lines.
- b) Low fees for money transfer.
- c) Instant credit into the bank account through IMPS.
- d) Secure and trusted platform with SMS & receipt of transactions.
- e) Its convenient. You can transfer up to Rs.50,000/- per month to any bank account across India by providing a POI & POA.
3. How do I Signup for DigiPe?
Ans - To sign up and to become an authorized DigiPe Retailer visit our Signup page - https://www.digipe.co. Provide us details like your Name, Mobile number, email and location to request a call back. Our Customer Care Team will give you a call and help you with on boarding. Once your details are verified, you will receive a username and password through SMS.
Use these credentials to login on our mobile app and start earning with your money transfer business.
4. What do I get on becoming an authorized DigiPe Retailer?
Ans – On becoming an authorized DigiPe Retailer, you will receive the following benefits
- a) You will receive a downloadable link of DigiPe App.
- b) Based on the amount of your business volume, you will also receive exclusive DigiPe marketing material including authorized Retailer certificate, posters, banners, booklets, glow sign boards etc.
- c) You will earn commission on every transaction.
5. How do I download the DigiPe android app to start doing transactions?
Ans – As soon as you become a registered DigiPe Retailer, you will receive a link on your mobile for downloading the DigiPe mobile app. Click on the link and download will start automatically.
6. How safe and secure is DigiPe?
Ans – DigiPe is a completely safe and secure service.
- Safety of your money is our priority. DigiPe is secured using highest level of encryption. There are multiple layers of security implemented to protect the DigiPe from any unauthorized access. The best of line network security are implemented to ensure only requests from authorized users enter the network. Any unauthorized request is rejected at the outermost security layer itself and there is no possibility that any Wallet may be hacked.
Moreover, all transactions are user authorized and explicit consent in the form of MPIN is taken from the user to perform any transaction
7. What if my transaction done through DigiPe is not successful, is my money refunded?
Ans – Yes, your money will be instantly refunded back to your DigiPe for any transactions that fail.
Since we use IMPS service to transfer money to banks in India, Success and failures are instant, hence your money is transferred in real time and is refunded instantly upon failure.
8. How can I contact DigiPe customer care?
Ans – You can reach to us through website, email and phone,
- a) Email: You can email your queries, concerns, feedbacks and complaints to email@example.com
- b) Phone: You can also contact our customer care number 9853776666 between 10:00 AM and 06:00 PM, All days, except public holidays
9. Can I transfer funds to a phone number outside the country?
Ans – Your credit cards and debit cards are prone to risks and exposure in this case is of the full balance outstanding in your bank account. This risk is minimised by first loading money into your DigiPe and then using it to transact.
10. Why should I open a DigiPe when I can use my debit card or credit card?
Ans – No. DigiPe only allows you to transfer money to a bank account within India.
Also, you can transfer money to a bank account using account number and IFSC code of the beneficiary.
11. How do I load my Retailer wallet to do transactions?
Ans – You can load money into your Retailer wallet through Netbanking. This can be done either through our DigiPe mobile app
12. What if I forgot my DigiPe Retailer login password?
Ans – You can click the forgot password link either on our mobile app login page. This will allow you to generate an OTP to reset your Retailer password.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and create your new password.